After making that big decision to go full-on workout mode, the next step would be to choose the right fitness equipment to support your goals. A key exercise equipment would be the Proform recumbent bike which supports a whole body exercise routine.
from approx. $246
List price approx. $247
52 x 25 x 11 inches
No. of Programs:
Heart Rate :
LCD blue tint display
USB Charging Port:
Media Rack :
- effective inertia-enhanced flywheel
- digital resistance levels
- 275 lb. weight capacity
- 90-day parts & labor warranty
- user friendly
- break not work
- very painful and unusable
Results from our recumbent bike review 2018 show the benefits this fitness product provides in terms of maintaining overall cardiovascular health, weight reduction, and muscle toning. If you are looking for the perfect fitness product, here are the essentials of this recumbent bike brand.
What Do You Need to Know About Proform?
Proform Fitness has been an innovative presence in the fitness sector. As an industry mover, it has built a name for manufacturing fitness equipment that facilitates cardiovascular fitness, weight loss, wellness and overall health. From their conventional exercise bikes, ellipticals, to recumbent bikes, Proform’s fitness products, such as their recumbent bikes, have also expanded their features. These recumbent bikes and other fitness equipment offers more convenient options for those who want to enjoy their workout sessions at home.
What Do You Need to Know About Proform Recumbent Bikes?
When you have chosen a Proform recumbent bike product to help you upgrade your cardiovascular fitness routine, you will be surprised with its chock full of added features. Proform released the 440ES and the 740ES recumbent bikes as part of their fitness lineup. You can use this equipment for your personal weight loss and even your training routine.
The Proform product lineup is more than just a recumbent bike. For those who are more attuned to online fitness programs, it has several digital features that can take your training up to a whole new level.
What Can You Expect from the Proform Recumbent Bike?
When you have chosen which fitness equipment to use, you will be pleasantly surprised with the additional functions offered by the Proform recumbent bike. Aside from its practical features, you can use the Proform recumbent bike as a personal training tool when preparing for a marathon or a racing event. Whether it is for a 5k or a full marathon route, you can program your daily goal to achieve this goal. Even when you are not practicing in an actual track, you can set your goals at home. For the tech-savvy user, you can also synchronize the equipment with Google Maps. Through this feature, the workout becomes more challenging since it will simulate the ups and down of the terrain you have chosen. You can also activate the street view function during the session for a more immersive experience.
If you are the competitive type, why not activate the real-time virtual race function of the Proform recumbent bike? With this function, you can conquer your workout goals while competing with your friends. Or if you want to do track your daily solitary workout, you can do so with the product’s mobile features.
You can also upload your workout routine and results via social media platforms. By doing this, you can share your achievements with family and friends.
What Are the Features of the Proform Recumbent Bike?
The Proform recumbent bike has many features. For those of you who want to have access to their devices at all times, it has a tablet holder on the side. If you want to just charge your device, the recumbent bike has a USB port. The equipment has a console with a very handy interface. You can have a selection of workouts at your disposal should you decide to mix up your sessions. Here are the other features of the recumbent bike.
- Display Features – When you have chosen to go on a manual mode, the console will display your progress, in terms of calories burned in real time and calories burned per hour. It also shows the speed and distance that you have conquered, both in miles and kilometers. It will also show your pulse rate while you hold on to the hand grip sensors. For those who like to monitor their resistance levels, the display will also show your R rates as you progress. Time is also an important gauge in a daily workout. With the Proform recumbent bike, you can track your progress, including the amount of time left in a selected program.
- Heart Rate Measure – The Proform recumbent bike also allows you to measure your heart rate using the handgrip sensor or a chest rate monitor. One of these options may be chosen during a workout. The chest heart rate monitor is optional however, the recumbent bike can also be paired with Bluetooth compatible heart monitors.
- Set-A Goal Program – The Proform recumbent bike will also allow you to set your own workout goals. You can start this program option by pressing the Set A Goal button. On the console, you can determine your calorie, distance, and time by pressing the increase or decrease button for the ideal level. Once you press start, the presets will take effect and you can do your workout goal.
- iFit Workout – If you already have an iFit membership, the Proform recumbent bike also works well with this virtual fitness platform. When using your iFit module, you can open the registered user profile and select the workout preference. It will also display your workout progress.
- Personal Audio Player – Many people prefer to multitask or relax while doing their daily workout. They either listen to relaxing music or an informative podcast or audio book. The Proform recumbent bike has a sound system installed that allows you to plug in your MP3 player or audio device. You can also control the volume of the audio output like you would in any personal player.
This recumbent bike has also incorporated a lot of digital connectivity features to help create a unique fitness experience. You can do a virtual hike by connecting your device to Google Maps. You can also compete with a workout buddy with real-time sessions that monitor and compare your progress. No matter where you are doing your workout, you can track your workout sessions via a mobile app.